Saturday, March 3, 2012

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #80 - Happy St Patrick's Day!

This challenge will probably be NO SURPRISE but we added a little extra?!  We would like to see your easel cards and please add a shamrock!

This week's GUEST DESIGNER:
TRACEY ROGERS

from

Tracey really has some great inspiration on her blog HERE!!!

DT inspiration:







*********************

The winner of week 79 Guest Designer is:
(new challenge starts Mar 17th, 2012)
"Ooo-La-La" blog award winners are:
#1 Glenda
#3 Jennifer
#4 Vickie
#6 Deb
#7 Georgina B
#10 Paula Bee
#13 RAQ

Please email me for details and your blog award myshericrafts@gmail.com!
Please look for details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs! (Click their name above each set of photos for a link)
*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted.

9 comments:

Glenda said...

Gorgeous easel cards Tracey and Design Team! Love the shamrocks! Tracey, we are happy to have you as guest designer!
Glenda

BugBites said...

Wow- so many awesome easel cards from the DT. You guys rock!

Raquel said...

Great easel cards! Thanks for the inspiration everyone. I don't normally celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but as Peachy told me once... "We don't usually celebrate St. Patty's but thanks to cardmaking, we now do"

Yes, I save your card from 2 years ago. :P

Raquel said...

... saved I meant to say... LOL!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, I am super excited to see that my card won. Thank you so much!!!! KI am off to email you :)
What awesome easel cards-and such a fun challenge to play in...I hope to be back:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards, I just love the Easel card, thanks for the challenge!!

Shelly said...

Wow! DT did such a GREAT job! I used my easel card in a different way... so hope that's ok.
Thank you for the FABULOUS inspiration and the FUN!

Brenda said...

wow awesome inspiration here!!!
hugs
Brenda

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful variety of Easel cards with Shamrocks by the DT. Thanks for the reminder Glenda on the challenge. I keep a notebook and had written the challenge down but had the wrong end date so I thought I had missed the deadline but end date is 3/16 so I'm ok. Happy St. Patrick's Day and may the luck of the Iriash be with everyone in this wonderful challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"