Saturday, February 21, 2015

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #151 - Welcome Spring

This week, Peachy is asking you to welcome Spring with a Spring-themed project! With all the snow that has been falling in a LOT of the country, this will hopefully bring cheer!

This week's GUEST DESIGNER:

Kristyn McInnes

from Kristyn -

"Thank you very much for the invitation to be Guest designer @ My Sheri Crafts... I am super excited and honoured to be here. 

My name is Kristyn McInnes and I live in north Brisbane, QLD, Australia with my Husband, whom works away, only being home 1 week a month and my 20 yr old son and my 5 yr old twin girls, who keep me extremely busy in a good way …

I have been crafty and creative as far back as I can remember, it’s a passion that gives me great pleasure and takes me to a place of relaxation. I’m a Jill of all trades and find myself loving all styles of art and craft and you will always find my craft room busting at the seams with many projects going on at once. I love to also step out of the box and create something different and challenge myself, I’m only new to blogging and sharing my art and creations, but have found that I love it and have met so many talented and wonderful people through doing so.

For the last 5 years I have been solely a textile artist, crocheting many unique toys and gifts and sharing and selling on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AStitchBackInTwine

This is where I began my online journey and has helped me to find another path to travel down using my art and craft.

I thank you again for this opportunity to share my creations with you all, please pop by and visit my blog and follow my creations as I travel along this wonderful road I’m on.
"
*********************

DT inspiration:







*********************

The winner of challenge 150 Guest Designer is:

(new challenge starts Mar 7th)

"Ooo-La-La" blog award winners are:
#1 Naush


Please email me for details and your blog award: myshericrafts at gmail dot com!

Please look for details and instructions on each DT member's individual blogs! (Click their name above each set of photos for a link)
*********************
RULES: Please submit your projects by providing a "direct link" to the project and not to the main blog address. If you do not have a blog, you may link photos from any photo sharing service. Please ONLY link projects that are newly created with the My Sheri Crafts challenge in the title or description. Everyone is welcome to link their projects. Any entries commercial in nature will be deleted.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanku for the opportunity to be guest designer . DT cards and creations are wonderful .. . Good luck to all the entries xx

CaroleAnn said...

Thank you for picking my card and the opportunity to be a future guest designer!! I am very excited.

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to the winner! The DT projects are beautiful! Ooooh...makes me want spring to come now! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Sherrie K

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Attention Design Team Members ~ you are all invited to join in the 2015 World Wide Design Team Challenge now on ~ Here is the link:
http://2015worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Migdalia said...

Congrats to the winner!
Awesome DT projects!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

house of cards said...

Thank you I have benefited from you and to this I was looking for

Anonymous said...

I am a new follower on Bloglovin and have entered the challenge. Lovely projects from DT.
Rose xx

Willeke said...

Hi everyone,
sorry my backlink wasn't working well, now it's good,
greetings from Willeke